Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool's Day

So who is actually referred to as a fool on this wonderful day? It's April 1st today. Hmm.. is it the one getting pranked or the one pranking? No one really knows do they? Well, check out Wiki if you want to know more about it.. there's many other pages linked to April Fool's and it's meaning.. :P Only then will you be enlightened. Ji Yi! It's not a laughing matter kay?! Telling me you're on the way to the hospital etc. I bought it! Was so concerned! Grr..

Currently rushing on my Art assignment. Not too much of an artsy in this aspect so things turned out rather.. umm.. ugly? Thanks Ji Yi for trying to help me. The color wheel turned out.. umm.. okay? I guess.. it looks like a wheel I guess. :P Hahahaha! Chilling.. would post em artwork on my blog soon. Just for the fun of it. You guys can comment on how ugly it is then.. :P

Till next time, did I mention I'm rushing my assignment? It's due this Friday... :P

Signing out,
Jack

No comments: