Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Friday, April 10, 2009

Sick..

Honestly, this sucks! I haven't been feeling well for the past 2 weeks plus. Why?! Why is it that when I finally want to do something right, this happens? Phlegm built up in my throat. The discomfort in my chest. The coughing. Grr.. Truly unbearable!

Anyway, I haven't been feeling well so I haven't really been in an awesome mood. Thanks Ji Yi for coming over to see me last night. Really appreciate it. Sigh.. it's not that we don't have control on matters. We do. Just that, we want to make full use of the amount of time we have together. Yesterday passed and tomorrow is not here yet. What we have is today, the present. What more can we do other than making full use of it? I mean.. what if something happens tomorrow? Would we want to wake up knowing that we could have had more time together?

I really don't know what to think anymore. A relationship is between you and I. Us.. It affects others but not in such a big way. It's not that I'm complaining but seriously.. I've learnt to close a blind eye at things I don't want to see. I've learnt to be patient and practice giving and taking. Why poke your nose into this? Why go against it? It just doesn't make sense to me at all. None of this does. I've made this commitment and I'm sticking to it. I have alot to say and to alot of people but I don't want hurting anyone so I'll keep my thoughts to myself.. Sick of this..

P.S. Thank you for being my ray of light.

Signing out,
Jack

No comments: