Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Art Assignment..

Yup. You heard me right. It's 2.30 in the morning and I'm stressing about an Art Assignment due on Tuesday. I'm so unprepared. I really don't know how to do some parts of it. Grr.. This sucks mann! I'm so lost! Help! :S

On another note, thank God there was nothing serious about the incident earlier. She is currently resting at home. Still.. do remember her in your prayers. Ruth Choy! I want you to seriously get enough rest, food and water! It's essential you know! Don't get me worried about you alright?! I love you.. would come visit later today.

Anyway, I really shouldn't be here right now. Should be busy finishing or at least figuring my Art assignment. Toodles.. :P

Jack

No comments: