Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday!

I actually got to church today. Been attending quite frequently nowadays. Yes, surprise surprise. Pastor's son finally turning back to the light. Anyway, I felt nourished once again by the pastor's sermon. Learnt alot of truths from it. It was totally awesome mann! Glad I'm going again.

Well, I really am under a time constraint right now. Rushing through my Art assignment. Really stumped about what to do for packaging design. Yup. We need to prepare some sort of packaging design for a certain product of choice by recycling old used materials. Hmm.. really need help here!!!

Argh! I'm totally angry at someone right now! Angry because of my concern! Girl.. please get well soon. Silly right? Being malnourished and ending up in the hospital. :S Please pray for Ruth.. I know she's be in my prayers today..

P.S. I found out that spirituality does not come cheap. Nobody poor can actually reach spirituality. As we still live in the world, we still have physical needs. Without wealth, how are we to provide for ourselves? Without money, how can we bless others and thank God for blessings? To achieve spirituality, one must look to God. When that happens, wealth will be added to oneself. Not just monetary wealth but also mental (knowledge and wisdom), emotional (joy and happiness) and much much more!!

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33

"The power of prayer moves mountains"

Signing off,
Jack

No comments: