Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour

Hey people! It's the 28th of March 2009 and today an awesome event would be going on all around the world simultaneously! Earth Hour 09. Would be really lovely if everyone could contribute to this event by just switching off all the lights and unnecessary appliance in support of saving the earth. Come on people! Earth is dying already. Considering the effects of global warming and pollution. We won't pick up rubbish from the roadsides, not even throwing our garbage into nearby rubbish bins. The least we could do is support this event. :)


Been a boring day. Rushing to do my assignment. I found out something just now.. my assignment isn't due on Tuesday. It's due on Friday! No rush but I really need to finish it up anyway. A whole lot to do! Gasp! I'm still not sure whether I can finish it in time or not.

Missing you loads babe! Sigh.. since you're busy at BB as usual. (It's a Saturday activity that she attends diligently..) I was left here all alone. :S Well, not exactly but still! Kit and gang are over in PD. Shobaan is dead asleep as usual. College mates don't exactly live next door. Lazy to walk anywhere. :( It's alright.. I'll be patient.. patiently waiting here for you.. Teehee.. I love you! :D

Cheers,
Jack

No comments: