Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Simple?

Is life really that simple? Hmm.. been doing a little thinking and observation towards life. Well, here's what I have to say. Honestly, I don't really care what others say. Never really did. Whatever I do, if I give my all.. I don't give a rat's arse what others would think about it. Seriously, I don't get why people have to think of things negatively all the time.. I mean, be happy mann! Things are going good so can't you guys be happy for us? Not that I really bother about it. If it bothers anyone, I'll follow through and listen alright? Because I'm considerate. Hmm.. No hard feelings towards anyone whatsoever. Just need an emotional output alright.
Other than that, I really thought I could be a laid back guy that ignores what's been said. I honestly couldn't. I tried my best to do so but it hits me so hard. An uppercut to the chin.. Ouch! It hurt alot! Never the less, life is a learning experience. I learn to love and by loving, to forgive. Life isn't that simple after all huh? It's not just you and I. It involves everyone around us as well..
All in all, it's good. Everything's fine.. Grr.. need to rush on my Arts assignment. It's due next Tuesday and I haven't even done anything. Oh well, would rush for it and hand it a beautiful assignment by then anyway. No worries.

P.S. I love you, I love your family. Caring parents, loving siblings. They rock socks aite?! I'm cool with everything. :D And most of all, you. It's a learning process and we do it together.

Anyway, somebody says I got a lame arse boring blog since it's all words.

A Little Of You and I..
***************

One Monthiversary! :P
Her Gift to me. One month!

My Gift to Her.. I know I'm cheap. It's the effort that counts kay?! Grr..

Yes! The card pops up! Cool right? Told you I put in effort! :P


"Life became simpler with you by my side.."

Signing off,
Jack


No comments: