Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Frustrated

This is totally frustrating! Honestly! I don't know why but alot of thoughts have been swimming in my mind recently. Of late.. I can't even get anything done straight. Sigh.. I really don't know if anything is certain anymore kay? It's just.. things seem really different now since the last I remember sitting down thinking about life. It's not all happy things swimming in my mind anymore. Now it's just anger and darkness flowing thru my veins. I'm not saying that things aren't going well in my life. I have a wonderful family, great friends and a loving girl right beside me. The thing is.. I think somehow my perspective in life somewhat changed. Life isn't all that simple anymore. It's filled with complexity and it scares me sometimes. Sigh.. this financial instability is really start to bug me big time.. really need a job or some other way to make more money.. I'm serious!! Grr..

Signing out,
Jack

No comments: