Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Boredom

Yes yet again I'm in college and waiting for the next class to begin. Extremely tired right now. Not because of assignments of course. Even though I still have tons to do. Yeah.. going to be doing last minute work as usual but not to worry. Always saving the best for last. I can only work best under pressure. Of course, the work would be superb as always. Considering the fact that I'm actually quite a perfectionist. :P Anyway, classes are pretty boring as usual.. nothing special to update about. Been seeing her an awful lot these days. Think family is getting a lil ticked off about that. Oh well, I can't really resist it anyway. :P

Grr.. the dumbest thing happened yesterday. I was actually planning to go to bed early last night. Was planning to anyway. But somehow I ended up spending "5 mins" with Shobaan. That 5 mins ended up being 3 over hours. Yes. I got out of my house at midnight. I ended up heading home at about 3 plus? Thank you guys! Sigh..

Oh well, nothing much to update about these days. Too lazy to talk about what's happened over the weekend etc. So I would just stay with this. Nothing.. :P

Bored!!!

Signing off,
Jack

No comments: