Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Emo..

I was actually supposed to be posting yesterday but I somewhat got lazy I supposed. Sigh.. guess what? I think I messed it up! I had from point A to point K. As in the format for my accounts. Sadly, I managed to only remember till point J. 1 point missing mann!! How can that be?! There goes my marks for that 10%.. Yes, all that stress! Just for what? 10% of the overall marks? I really think that is utter rubbish! Rubbish I tell you! Hmm.. went out for lunch with Lynn today. Nothing much actually. Talked alot as usual..
Tonight would actually be the night that Ruth would officially meet my whole family. Not just my direct uncles and aunties. All my family. The whole gang is coming over! Somehow I have the feeling my family just like these sort of occasions. Every little thing and it's "Big Makan"!
Also not forgetting the dinner with Ruth's friends. Would probably be meeting up for steamboat or something.. quite unsure.. Hmm.. just following thru as usual..
Anyway, there really isn't much to blog about and I'm not exactly feeling like being poetic these days. The brain juice really isn't charged and effective anymore.. Sorry people.. I won't be writing any stories or giving words of wisdom. Just standard posts about what's happening etc..

Signing off,

Jack

No comments: