Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mid Terms

Yup.. it's true. Jack is actually studying for his mid term exam. OMG! It may be simple to many. Yes dan.. I'm talking to you. But for me.. I've never taken Accounts before and I'm undergoing alot of stress trying to remember what is to be written. Getting em butterflies in my stomach.. :S This really sucks considering I'm pretty cool most of the time. But heck, it's been like what? 2 years since my last exam? Oh well, whatever it is. Wish me luck. Would be taking 2 papers today. Accounts and public speaking. Bloody mugging papers! Need to memorize so much. It sucks that I'm not so good with my head. Memory vice anyway. Well, I would be sitting for it in a couple of hours.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure I'm ready for it already. Hence me coming online at this critical period and blogging. :P Lalala.. Would be having a family dinner tomorrow and before that would be meeting Ruth's friends for dinner as well. Think they're going out for steamboat or something. Whatever it is. I'm sure I would enjoy it with Ruth by my side. Hmm.. would be storying everyone about it later.
Guess it's about time I head back to studying. Really need to Ace these tests to show my parents and of course my friends that heck.. Jack isn't all bumming and hanging out. Jack's got brains too you know? :D

P.S. I know.. i know.. this is cheesy but.. I love you! :D Heh.. it's true. I'm observant because I choose to be. I want to know things and learn more about you. You know? We can make this work. :)

Signing off,

Jack

No comments: