Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Bored..

You know the funniest thing ever? I somewhat messed up my outline presentation for English! OMG! How is that even possible you ask me? Well, I supposed the lecturer was asking too much. I already gave whatever relevant information required based on my topic. But somehow she twisted and turned and I was so lost. I didn't even know what she was trying to ask.
Anyway, class ended already and I'm just chilling in college. For once.. there's not alot of chinese people here. The place seems so much more quiet and serene. :D I'm actually online here right now. cool isn't it? :P
So yes, I'm here waiting a lil while more.. Ruth is coming over for dinner again. Hmm.. Had some issues with my family at 1st but oh well.. it's cool now. Something really weird happened recently. My grandma.. she decided to be some kind of a fashion designer of sorts.. sigh.. she cut my jeans. Now one pair! At the bloody end! There's like this flower design thing. Like petals? Friggin ugly shit mann! Grr.. annoying..
Hmm.. nothing much going on with me. College, friends, family, Ruth. That about it. Oh btw, we're dating.. yup yup. Good for us. Sigh.. finally moved on I supposed. Thanks for the support guys! Anyway, everyone reading this! Be good and take care.. Till the next update.. basically lazy to write any poetic crap so I would just have a chronology of what's going on in my life. That about it. :D Taz..

Signing off,

Jack

No comments: