Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Updates..

Alright.. so weeks passed by and I wasn't really doing much. College was average and boring. Friends are still around all the time. So yes, what's new one might ask? For one, I've finally updated again. Yes, after so long.. I've finally done it again. What else? Oh yes, the good news. My dog, the female one, "little one", she's back! Yup! And she's feeling much better than before. Great ain't it? Just mighty glad having em all back again. All three of em.

In other news, life is status quo. I've not been doing much. Hmm.. met up with Max, Ethan and Bev yesterday. We hung out. That about it. Still at Asia quite often. Damn that stupid place. It's like a bloody addictive hangout spot. Sigh.. what can I do to stop going there? I don't know! Grr..

Anyway, I'm just glad that I'm still alive. Had a few moments recently that was near death situations. Stupid Malaysian drivers. Don't know how to drive. They bloody well think they're flying a plane. Yes yes, of course. I was over at Ming's last Friday. Hahahaha! The drive there was hillarious. It was typical Malaysian driving as I did the changing from 4th lane to 1st lane stint. Also drifted at most the turns. Don't remember what the brake was for. As for speeding.. I didn't really do much..140 the max. Of course, the freaking dividers are just so gey! I nearly hit quite a number of them but apparently, I have this force that pushes me away from them. There were a few close encounters but come on mann! I'm experienced. No more dividers for me. :P

Oh well, apart from all these crappy incidents, there were many laughs with friends and family, many memorable moments and so on. Just too lazy to go on and on with that stuff.. nothing interesting to blog about. So yes, I suppose I would end here..


P.S. Brothers! Those that really made it an experience for me. I'm sorry about making a fool of myself mann! I can't help it. But really, it was awesome! You know who you are and what we did together! Thanks peeps! :D



"When Life Just Isn't As It Seems.."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: