Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

A bad start.. good ending..

You know, those movies that depict people with crappy lives. The way they start and eventually.. they grow out of it and become great people? The sort of movies where underdogs aspire to do great things and eventually they do? Well, my life isn't like that at all. I was born with a silver spoon and I was abusing the power eversince I came to the age of understanding. My parents totally hate me because of that but hey, I'm changing people. Anyway, today I don't intend to talk about my life. I just want to talk about my day.

1 word can describe my day and 1 word only - crappy. It started out bad as I roll off my bed and wake up with a hard thud on the floor. The sun was shining straight into my face as my grandmother pulled the curtains open to reveal the great morning rays. Glaring as it was, it was bearable. Sadly enough, just to get me out of bed she decided to turn off the fan. Of all things to do she had to do that. Yes yes, that's how I was awoken from bed.

Next, I braced myself for my day. Everything was routine and boring. Soon, I was about my business and somehow, around late morning/ early afternoon, I arrived at Asia. It was alright I supposed as we bummed around and all that. Foosing was fun as I was able to achieve a certain level of potential that I haven't been able to grasp for a long time now. So yes, other than that, Shobaan wasn't there 3 quarter of the time and I was bored.

Anyway, I finally decided to head home and was minding my own business driving on the road like any other Malaysian driver. Alas, something dreadful happens. The idiot in front of me jams his brake as he reaches a slow turning that leads to a massive traffic jam ( Pretty usual since it's Federal Highway.. famous for slow crawls). Of course, experienced as I was with idiots, I slowed down simultaneously. Guess what? A BMW behind me didn't know the meaning of stop. This was continued with a loud THUD as he smacked the back of my car. I shot out of my car immediately and gave him the stare that could have taken his life. Dang.. nothing happened. Not even a scratch. Sucks doesn't it? I thought I could get a little bargain out of it.

Oh well, my day ended with me being late for dinner. Getting angry stares from all around and getting forced fed Ginseng for dinner. That's about it. But hey.. the good part. I got to talk with her. :D Yay me! I think.. I don't know.. I seem to be rather attracted to her right now.. I'm not sure it's a good thing or not since I got a hell lot of lectures from my parents about not being in a relationship but heck.. I guess I would give it a try.. That's about it people..


P.S. I so do not look Korean! People! Give me some comments about this! I'm Chinese people! That's the 3rd person today telling me I look Korean. Well, 3rd person I know that said it anyway. There were a few others but heck, I don't know em and I can't be bothered with their comments.. :P


"The worse thing to do in life is not falling down but falling down and not knowing how to stand up again."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: