Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Friday, October 12, 2007

Untitled..

This is so thanks to the multiple separately random incidents that happened in the course of the day. Well, it all started when I got this really awful haircut. The hairstylist hates me! Gah!! It's so freaking short! And ugly.. sigh. I have no other comments about it. Oh well, have to wait for it to grow eventually..

After the haircut I headed off to Asia yet again. Chilled there for awhile till Ivy arrived. She was supposed to have studying time with her friend at Starbucks but one way or another, we met up.. was chilling awhile before the idiot came along. He was sweating like a pig ( for all you people out there that's sensitive about animal issues.. if you didn't know. Pigs don't sweat.. that's why they roll in mud to cool off. But still.. this is a saying.. so live with it.). He was late too. Thank God we had better things to do and was spending time together. Enjoyable enjoyable.. :D

Well, after all that happened, I had to rush back to pick up my mum. This was where I was stuck in traffic jam after traffic jam with my buddy - Dan. Yes, he was good company I supposed while he was enlightening me on his knowledge of roads and so forth. Sigh.. it was definitely a hectic day but all's good. I'm still clinging on.

The funniest part of this whole day was this.. Yes, this is the part that everyone's been waiting for. The climax! Well, we were having a good game of foos. (We had quite a few good games today.) And we were all prepared. Gabriel was consideringly noobie and no one had faith in him to make a shot when he wanted to shoot from the back. Confidently, Dan opened his big mouth about Gab missing. Well guess what happened? In an instant, Dan could only cover his face as an intensed Gab shot out.. *Wham* the ball darts straight into the goal. Well, foosball. I know..isn't very popular right now but an increasing amount of people enjoy the game these days.

Wait wait.. I haven't reached the funniest part of all. Attempting a really stupid shot where one is required to lift his leg and kick the rod in order to spin it thus executing a shot, Dan being a genius did it. It ended with a bang. Not because he managed to do it. Rather, it was because he was lying on his back laughing his brains out as we noticed what had happened. While doing the shot, Dan slips and thus hangs his legs above his head. The ball rolls slowly sideways ( Definitely not where it was supposed to go) and Dan can be seen gliding through the air. Instantaneously, a thunderous thud could be heard as his fleshy behind hits the floor. Hillarious I tell you. Utter joke of the century. Oh well, worth a good laugh.. All in the name of clean fun..


P.S. Glad to have spent my time with you. Eventhough for a short period. Love it.. just totally love it.. :D Smilez..


"I used to think that self humiliation would scare the girls away. Now that I'm no longer single.. I would do as I please.. woohoo!"
-Quote from Dan Yeo-

1 comment:

Sarah Ahmad said...

an idiot who sweats like a pig? who might that be!