Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Death Reaping..

As the sun begins to set, mothers hurry their scared children into their homes. Men quicken their footsteps and finish up their daily job hastily. Ghostly winds howl as the trees around them shake in fear as critters scurry into holes and burrows. This is yet another day in the life of many in the village. Shops close by 6 and activity stops by 7. Taverns that used to open till wee hours in the morning are deserted and empty. Soon, night falls. The still air around them gives the atmosphere of suspense as a gentle fog rolls in towards them.


"Be silent my child till he passes by", says the mother to her child.

"Who mother?", he responds.


"He that cannot be named. The One that brings terror and anguish wherever he goes. All fall prey to him and there is no escape when faced by him. Those whom are chosen are cursed. Him that we fear.."

As though practiced for a long time, a creeping shadows blankets the crowdless streets, slowly creeping on towards the village. A dark figure walks slow and steady towards his next destination. Suddenly, with a gleaming scythe in hand, the wandering stranger hastens and dashes through the streets towards a little cottage home right in front of him. With a thrust and a slice, blade hits skin and cuts deep into the flesh. Blood sprays everywhere and a silent scream escapes from his victim. It is all over. With fresh blood trickling down his weapon, the figure turns and walks away..

********

Well I'll be damned, I'm actually home today. With no plans whatsoever at hand. Sigh, interesting isn't it? Well, I have nothing much to update about today since I woke up, idled my time away, ate alot, worked out, read a little and missed her.. and all the other buggers that have plans at the moment and dumped me here! Grr.. Whatever! Oh well, I did enjoy yesterday I supposed. Actually didn't step into Asia till late at night. What an achievement! And yes, spent more time with Ivy. Alot of time. Weird as it is, most my family actually don't mind her at all. I mean, it's odd but.. my family tends to become 1st class idiots towards girls I know. That's a good sign I guess.. :D


Moving on, I would like to say that Malaysian drivers are seriously dumb! They don't know how to signal, don't know when to speed up or slow down, down know how to use brakes and definitely have not taken any road safety lessons. Gah! Idiots! Whatever it is. I'm still Malaysian too and I would try my best to express my ettiquette on the road as best I can. *gleams his million dollar smile*. Oh yes, did I mention I drove Kit's car just two days back? Whoa it was totally awesome! I could speed through 6pm traffic with ease! I mean.. I do drive safe (signal before changing lanes) and I do know how to brake. But still, I managed to weave through traffic thanks to it's compact size and awesome pickup.. *thumbs up for the car*


OMG! I can't believe it! I totally forgot! The other day, I saw a really cool act. I was driving along minding my own business when I saw an over excited pizza delivery guy doing a one wheeler.. I was like.. "Huh?" He must most probably be happy that he delivered his pizza in time and got to know the customers cute daughter or something.. :P


Sigh.. all I want to say is that I'm bored to death cause I can't call anybody and I'm just so bloody lazy and yet.. I'm bored to death! Guess I would have to go downstairs and grab some food.. that would make me happy.. :D


P.S. A word of thanks to my brothers that live through thick and thin with me. Though we do fight.. slap em ballz bro! We rocking the world together! YeeHaw!




"Baby Steps! Right.."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: