Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Understanding..

This takes some people ages to come to full understanding of what is going on in life. Some would live as long as their lifes never knowing it. For me, it came about a day or two ago. It is depressing in a way to find it the way I did. Life isn't the way it is. Life just isn't fair as it was before this. When I was younger, I thought life was simple. Parents give me, I take. Sadly, things are changing and my mind has finally unfold the mysteries of life. I've learnt that life just isn't all about taking and taking. It's also about giving back too. Oh well, took me long enough to learn that huh?

Anyway, I've just started college and honestly, I feel like a burden to my parents. The college fees are pricey and it takes a lot of hard earned money to send me there. What the heck, that's what they were here for right? That's what I 1st thought. Sadly, that's not the point. They could choose not to send me. But yet, they toil so hard just to put me through college. Dad and ma.. I'm glad you were my parents. Even through all the bullshit I put you guys through. Oh well, been thinking a hell lot more than I did before this. And it's just plain depressing. GAH!!! Someone please help me.

Apparently, I really hard people that bully in numbers. It's plain annoying and I hate it. Just yesterday, officials from a local government, in a huge number of people came to my favourite mamak in Connaught asking for identifications and stuff. That sucks mann. I bet they don't have the balls to do it alone so yeah, come and win in numbers. Talk cock and become straight jerkoffs..

Oh well, just want to let out my irritation in life. Neways..

*End Of Blog*


P.S. Thanks to my parents for bearing with me and having me through their life not wanting to disown me.. yet..

"The passion of one could spark a million feelings that we hidden from the view of the outside world"
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: