Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Sands Of Time..

Well, it really is true that no one can turn back time. So yes I follow this advice, I would like to add that.. One can never turn back time. Only change what is before them in order to shape the future they desire. As for me, I'm finally attending college again. No worries about the orientation crap. That can be settled easily. Right now I'm just thinking of continuing my studies and this time, being serious about it. Oh well, nothing much coming through my mind but I'm feeling a hell lot better than yesterday.

Didn't really do much today. Hung out with friends and caught up with some reading. It's been ages since I started a book and yes, it may seem rather dorky of me to start reading sci-fi but.. I can't help it. It's so bloody addictive. I'm currently reading the "Starcraft" series that was inspired by a game that was developed by Blizzard. Awesome storyline this. Oh well, nothing much to blog about. Just filling up a little space to ensure everyone out there that are concerned that I'm alright. No worries aight..


P.S. A shoutout to my brother's wife - Jean. Thanks for the call. Enlightened me some but really, relax. You're taking things the wrong way. Trust me okay. It was just that moment that I felt that way. Keep it cool. And the best of luck to the both of you. Cheers to both of you for ever being the closest of people to me. May your dreams be fulfilled and a long lasting relationship await both of you in the future. Yet again, cheers!


"The lion tamer does not complain about the lion's behavior but sometimes a change would be great. Less wounds to tend anyway.."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: