Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back Tracking..

So yes, I'm sorry all that I haven't been updating for quite sometime now. Apparently, I've been either really tired and lazy OR wasn't at home to do it. So anyway, I continue on as follows. Today, I would have quite a long stretch of plans aligned for me but right now, I would like to talk about my day.. yesterday. Not today, yesterday.

I woke up pretty late yesterday due to a freaking late night the day before. Thanks to me offering to pick up friends and dropping myself off before having them drop me off before going clubbing. So here I was staying home and just enjoying my time. Even then, I did not even think about going online but instead, watched the idiot box till well.. till 3 plus.. or was it 4? Whatever it was, it was really late. So yes, sadly for me I was not feeling well so I did not go clubbing. Yes people, I was being the good boy staying home and not going out for a late night.

Going on with the story, I woke up late in the afternoon only to realize that I had a heap of miss calls and text messages. This wasn't really surprising considering the fact that I knew I would somehow have plans that day. So yes, showered, called my brother and headed off. The plan was to go for lunch with my sister-in-law, sending her for French class and that's about it. Brother failed to mention that he had a foosball tournament that day but never the less, we manage to head there later. Alright, back to where we left off. So we went for lunch. Me and Shobz already had lunch so we didn't have any. Jean decided to have korean and we headed to O.U.

You know what the cutest part was? Attempted murder was underway as I stated a comment that triggered my sister-in-law's instinct of pushing me kiddingly. As I was sitting atop a railing that bordered between Chilis and the other areas of O.U. (Most people won't know where on earth we are but we were on the outside having a stamina stick). So yes, as I was safely perched on the railing, a little off balanced, Jean decided it was alright to give me a lil push. This ended up with me hanging on for dear life or risking me having a possible impalement by some stupid tree. That would be a really sad death. Stupid too. Oh well, We pulled through it.

As we went through the day, dear ol' sis ended up missing French class and Shobaan getting into the 2nd ranking. This meant that he was in the finals. I was estatic! Come on mann! 1st DYP I saw and he might actually win. I went home for dinner as he went through each round easily. I managed to pick up a black cat on the way and we went to support Shobz. In the end, he did his best but.. got 2nd. Whoa! It was freaking amazing but oh well, no worries.. he did the best he could.. :D

Anyway, I guess I had a great time. Black cat stayed over. We had a nice day. So yes, I shall continue on about my day today later.. so signing off, toodles.


P.S. Thanks people for actually wanting to read this. Hehehe.. Smilez..

No comments: