Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Brain Dead..

The days flow passed like water running in a stream.. on and on downhill till it reaches a river. So was the time that went by as Bill was lying in bed. A slow, steady beeping sound echoes through the room day in and day out as Bill lays motionless on his bed. He looks peaceful and in total zen as he sleeps on his comfortable bed. Lying there, one would think that he is peace at mind. Not mindful of all the worries and cares of the world. Sadly, Bill was unable to do anything other than what he was doing now..


...Three years ago...

A slow drive in the countryside was what Bill really needed to get his mind off things. The stress and burdens bearing on his mind is too much for him.. right now he just needed to relax. His superiors are being utter jerkoffs as they constantly pushes their responsibilities and as a very giving employee, he does all that was given to him. Now, he just can't bear it. His friends are deserting him, he's in a financial crisis, his family hates him.. How much more worse situations can he be in?

As thoughts filled his mind, he does not observe the divider in front of him that pushes the road he is on into another lane. This is a squeeze for most cars and since he was driving a Jeep, it was utterly impossible for him to sway in time. As his Jeep braces the impact, his ride becomes airborne for a short period of time as his life flashed in front of his eyes.. memories of loved ones came to mind as he lands of multiples spins in the air. As his car lands, it goes out of control and tears it's way into the opposite road digging deeper into a barricade.

The concrete and metal barricade then breaks at the impact as metal spike impaled the vehicle only inches away from severing Bill's body as he lays unconcious in the driver's seat. Blood flowed down his face as dirt covered his face from the rubble and chaos that occured.

...Present day...

"Hey Billy, someone's here to see you.."

*no answer*

"Oh well, make yourself at home.."

After a few words with the stranger, Bill's mum then leaves him unintended with the stranger.
"So, you seem to be doing alright. Hope you do wake up soon anyway. Whatever it is.. I don't blame you. Honestly. Life is about change and mine utterly changed after the death of my daughter. *pauses* I expected you to be more responsible but it's okay. It's a mistake and I forgive and forget.."

The stranger was the father of a girl that became roadkill when she came out of her car to pick up her dollie. The father was waiting for his child and evidently she was part of the accident as Bill lost control of his vehicle and cause the life of his daughter..

Mistakes made in the past affects others in the long run. And now.. it's too late. Nothing can be done to chang what happened before. As the saying goes, "Learn from yesterday to live today for a better tomorrow".

The point of this story wasn't really much about the lesson one learns from it.. To me, right now, it's just the brain dead part of it.. Yes, finally it's over. Even before this - yesterday, I was really hung over.. Blur in the head. My thoughts swam around my mind like a man in an ocean lost and seeking land. That was the situation I was in. Well, had an awesome weekend. Right now just chilling with friends and of course, resting for now. Might have plans at night.

Oh, by the way, I would most probably be flying off soon. Thanks to my parents genius plans. Yes, the way they told me was the peak of the moment. This was how it went.. "Hey Jack, go to church today. It's Sunday. By the way, you're going to USA. Bye" *hangs up*. Oh well, I don't think it would work out anyway. Since I got a genius mind here.. so yes, would talk em outta it one way or another. For now, just enjoying my life as I plan for my destiny. Greatness..

Whatever it is, I really don't have the mood to tell anyone about my weekend so yes, I shall continue in my next post. Probably tonight. So yes, toodles. :D


P.S. Congrats Dan for keeping your blogging experience away from me. If one wants to know about his blog.. ask him yourself. He prefers keeping it personal. And yes, thanks people for making my weekend all the more awesome. You know who you are and I love you guys so much! Rocking my world people!

"The road to greatness is a hardone. But the end of it all is fulfilling as one meets their destiny smiling back at them. With determination and will, one would reach their goal of ultimate greatness.."
+>SuicidalAct<+

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh. You're leaving for the States? Where? When?