Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Chapter 1.2

Yes, finally things were about to change. No more smell cells and shared bathrooms. No more chores. No more fights with cellmates. He was finally free. The fresh air was all the fresher outside those four walls. Yes, this was Elliot. It was 10 years since his 1st day in the treacherous confinements of the prison. It became his home.
All too familiar to him.. That wasn't good. He hated it in there. This one a mistake that could never be undone. The crime scene fitted perfectly. It was an accident but the damage was done. 10 years wasted and nothing came out of it other than sorrow and bitterness. Never the less, it's behind him now. Everything is about to go back to what it used to be. He can finally see his children, console his wife, meet neighbours..
Of course, enjoy freedom..

............

Change. That is what everyone plans to do in life. What people do naturally since birth, throughout childhood, going past the teenage years into adulthood and finally till death. Change. That is what gives life what everyone seeks to find these days. Happiness, a true meaning to living. As for Elliot, the end of his life in prison was just the beginning of a fresh new start. Gladness fills him as his family comes to greet him warmly. It was finally over. He still can't believe it as he holds his family in his arms. Feelings rushed through him as tears began to fill his eyes. A tear overflows his eye and rolls down his cheek. "What's wrong daddy?", exclaims his 12 year old daughter. Thoughts flashed through his mind of his life before this.. it was perfect. He was happily married and had his 2nd child. Then it happened, now it was over. He still can't believe it. All he could say to his daughter was this.. "Nothing, nothing at all.. everything would be alright.." Love and compassion was in his touch. Nothing could bring joy to him as much as this.. This was the happiest moment of his life. The beginning of a beautiful life..

As for me, change is about to begin. Finally talked my parents into letting me stay back in Malaysia to continue my studies and as for the furthering it overseas part? It had been pushed to a later date. My car is coming back tomorrow. My job is bearably good. Family loves me as ever. Friends.. don't know what to do without them. Of course, not to mention the religious part of me coming back. Now I finally reconnected my link with God..

Other than that, it's all more or less the same. Life is still rocking my socks off. Loving it so much! Thanks to my loved ones.. Oh and yes, thought it may a little too far into my post but yet, welcome! This is a fresh new start to a whole new chapter of Jack's life. Not too strangely.. it was named the above title. :D It's a new beginning to what was already a good start..

Alright, back to the story, my day wasn't much since I woke up at 3 and bummed around till well.. now. Nothing much done except the talks and planning about tomorrow and so on. Spent time with family. Hung out with Shobaan. That's about it. Yes, thought this may be a short post.. It would be my 1st. Cheers!



P.S. A little shoutout as promised sometime back..Lynnett! You're rocking my world. And yes, you'll always be that little girl by my side that I would always be taking care of. :D No doubt about that! As for the rest of you.. Live life to the fullest. Stick close.. toodles..


"Everything that has a beginning has an ending. But with this ending begins a whole new chapter of a new start. Afresh one runs towards the future, smile gleaming and hands spreaded out embracing a better, sweeter future."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: