Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Mountains on My Shoulders

There were tales of men that lifted the weight of the world or of people that did great things in their life. Let's take for instance, Hercules - the greatest man on earth. Or Superman - the Alien Dude that's super everything. Maybe even Jesus - The One that bear the sins of the World. But has it ever occured to you that the general story had been laid out before us. We never really knew if they whined or felt pain or were.. well, human. This was what really made them seem like heroes to us. Like really great, brave people. People never really bothered wondering how it feels having these great burdens on them.. Have anyone wondered if they needed feet massages? Or back rubs? Or maybe a spa treament? Nobody did wonder that..

Well, not to compare myself with any of these great people but honestly, work is a bitch! Thank God I'm not working for long anymore. Just yesterday, I had a job.. as a salesperson. Though it may sound easy, it isn't. I tried my best to drag people to buy this one weird brand of pasta but sadly.. not many were influenced by my persuasive smile and cheerful greetings. My colleague tells me that it's cause I'm too tall.. intimidating.. Sigh.. the goodness of life huh? Other than that, I endured 99% of the time standing up. That means that I stood for more or less 9 hours yesterday. That really was a bummer. Killed my legs and hurt my back. Felt like the weight of the world pushing down on me.

Whatever it is. It's worth the effort. Getting 100 bucks for that one day. Of course, it adds to the benefits that I had more than enough eyecandy from the people I work with (excluding the old auntie and the 2 girls that would make me pido) I meant the others.. yes, did I mention that I think my supervisor was pretty darn adorable? She had this little sparkle in her eye and she smiles the biggest smile even for a girl her size. She was slim and slander. Had colored curls and the most adorable voice.. dreamy dreamy it was.. but still.. a little my senior I supposed and way outta my league.. (Not much of harm trying but hey! I was tired mann..) Oh yes, I did also get a little boost in my ego and self confidence considering the fact that girls from other booths did come up to me for my name and number. :P I obliged giving any numbers but the name.. what the heck? Not that they would remember right? And no.. they aren't fugly people that were desperate for guys.. they seemed the happening crowd too.. hip and cool you know? Like some people I know.. namely.. me? Kidding..

Well, came back after that and after dinner, fell flat to bed and slept all throught the night till the very next morning. That was a hefty 12 hours rest. Good for me. But still awaken with a thumping headache and a sore back. Went to church and met so many of my old buddies! Oh my gosh! Can't believe I haven't been there for so long.. Really do miss em people..

After that, I headed out to hangout with friends before heading home for a good rest. Yes, I need alot of that. Been out almost everyday and was driving for huge amounts and it does strain the body. 1st was the long drive I had from Ampang all the way back home.. took me 2-3 hours due to the jam. That was on Wednesday. This was followed by the long Thursday jam and the drive from Damansara to Valencia and of course to KL and back. That took more or less 3-4 hours and yes, knowing KL.. even more jam. I was in a stationary position for up to an hour. Gosh mann! IDiots that don't know how to make em roads less congested. Later on, it was more driving for the rest of the week till today. Whatever it is, it's worth the effort. :D

It's been sometime since I blogged and I'm really running dry on matters to blog about but whatever it is, my life is happening enough to blog so yes, the stories are insufficient but the happenings in life is sufficient..



P.S. Lu.. relax kay! I really didn't mind getting stuck in the jam no biggie.. And I really love the doggie. :D Glad I have it.. As for Dan, keep it cool mann! Things would go your way.. relax. No need to worry too much but of course, sometimes it's good to plan this sorta thing just a little more than day by day. Shobaan.. smile bro. Glad I'm having ya around so much mann.. appreciate it.




"Big people do big things. Little people do small things. But small people with talent can do GREAT things that can only be achieved by people with zeal and determination."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: