Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Forked Roads

I've reached the point where the road splits in two. Where do I go from here? Time and again I told myself it's time to move on. It's not worth it anymore. Is this pain I'm feeling the punishment of my mistakes of the past? Am I to blame fully for all this? Sigh.. I don't know what to do anymore. It's numbing. But yet, knowing all this.. I still cling on. Why?! Why?! Stop acting like you care! Stop telling me you want to check up on me. It's been more than a month now and I've been feeling better. Lesser tears. More joy. At least from temporal distractions. Then you come around putting hope into my heart. Making me wonder if we could be again. Now I'm crushed. Lost and confused..

I don't think I want to love you anymore..

No comments: