Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Chasing after you.. with updates in hand.

Considering I haven't blogged for abit. Maybe it's about time I caught up with myself. A few updates on life. Classes have finally started. I was on break before this. Let's review what I was doing before this during semester break.

Things Jack did during Semester Break
-Became a drunkard that was never sober.
-Trip to Broga Hill (It was a hike but we had a bottle with us then.. Chivas)
-Genting Trip (Only time I didn't have any alcohol. Was with Uni mates)
-Met up heaps of people.
-Stoned.
-Clubbed like an idiot.

That's about it. Wow.. how productive. Well, it was a lil before this time that I've figured I have another love of my life. Sigh.. after what's happened. It hit me. I needed to cherish those I cared for. Those I loved. I haven't been the best person. Never been the best companion or friend. Always got around to making excuses. Always pushed the blame. Pointed the finger. I know I'm wrong. I made my mistakes. I regret it. I've thought hard about this and I know for a sure fact that I want it to work out again. There's just SO much running through my head now about her. I know I need her. I want her close. To be sure it's alright. That's she is safe. I'm afraid. I have grown to have a phobia. A fear of losing those around me. Help me.

P.S. To the other love of my life, I love you.. I'm sorry. I know.. I'm scared too but.. I'm willing to try.. I've lost one of the two already. Don't let it happen again.

Somebody once told me that loving someone is to let go. I believe loving someone is to NEVER let go..

-SuicidalAct-

No comments: