Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Weekender

So I know I know.. it's a lil late but hey.. I'm posting about it anyway aite? So what did I do during the weekend? A group of us managed to get up really early to go back to nature. Yes, nature. We were having a blast spending time in the great outdoors. Really good workout. It's been awhile since I did anything like this but it was fun.. the food after was awesome too! Since we were at FRIM in the morning, we moved on to IKEA for lunch. Meatballs! Totally jakoon mann.. was totally blur at what to do. The whole system was mindblowing. Either that or I was tired.

Anyway, I spent my evening baking a lemon cheese cake and soon after with Ruth after BB. Then met up with Simon Lynnett and Jan. Wait.. is that how you spell his name? The dude was totally cool mann. Up front and really fun. Costa Rica did teach you a thing or two I supposed. Totally cool mann. Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Whee!! Guess what? Sunday was normal but Monday! It's our 2 months! Happy 2months deary! Glad I could spend time with you. My 1st ever special day spent at the National Kidney Foundation doing sudoku. Interesting right? Basically, it's true. It's not where you are or what you do, it's who you do it with that matters. I'm glad I have you. I love you.. :)


FRIM DAY
Pre canopy walk injury

Us.. meeting up before heading to FRIM.

We're in FRIM!!

Walking..

At the waterfall..

More pictures in FB.. too bad.. lazy to post em here.. so yeah.. :P

Happy 2nd monthiversary
It's just you and I now.. making every bit of it count. No matter what, we can stand together against all odds.


There is no fear in love.
But perfect love drives out fear,
because fear has to do with punishment.
The one who fears is not made perfect in love.
-1 John 4:18-


Signing out,
Jack

No comments: