Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Randomness at it's peak

You know, I've been doing alot of thinking lately.. nah! That's a big fat lie. Nothing really going through my mind at the moment. College isn't all that tough after all. Been doing pretty alright. As for my social life, it's still expanding. Everything else, all's good. The saddest part about it all.. my money running like water. Honestly, in a blink of an eye.. my money flies right out of my pocket into someone else's. Sigh, damn these people that jack up the prices for everything.

Oh well, nothing much to report about me. Oh yes, I forgot.. my 1st week of going to Asia twice.. YESH!! It's a good start. Twice in a week only.. not five days week or more.. woohoo! This is an achievement. A big leap in the rehabilitation of Asia addiction! Anyway, life is just going on smoothly for me right now. Singularity is still having a stand on me! Yes! I would intend to stay this way for sometime.. :D Aight then, I don't really have any ideas on what to write and so forth so.. toodles.

P.S. Sorry people that I haven't been writing anything interesting and all that. I'm just not getting enough rest these days so my brain isn't working much. As for my life happenings. Those that want to know would probably be in contact with me OR.. well, just don't bother. It's fine and I'm well. Relax! :D



"Early to bed, early to rise. Makes one healthy, wealthy and wise."
+SuicidalAct+

No comments: