Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

*Blank*

Well honestly, I finally decided that I've totally run out of things to talk about. My brain can't seem to work all that much anymore ever since that stupid Grass + Booze concept. Sigh, it's true. I'm losing my touch of creativity. Or maybe it's thanks to the lack of sleep. Whatever it is. I really didn't do much with my day today. Just woke up, cleaned up and headed to church. Hmm.. many familiar faces seen but yet, there were quite a number of new ones there too. The people were nice as always. Wait, this is my 2nd visit in months or years. It's quite surprising actually.. that I wanted to go back to church. Oh well, life is just weird isn't it? One day I woke up and decided that I wanted to be a good boy that heads to church by my own will every Sunday morning to fellowship and worship God alongside other Christians.

Anyway, life really didn't give much of anything to me today. I bummed around alot and it's about time I started college. Darn, I really didn't do everything yet. I hope they actually did register me. I tried giving them calls and visits. Yes, I traveled all the way to college in hopes of actually having some progress. Sadly, it came down to a.. zero. Nothing more than that, so I've decided. Go to bed early today, arise early and head to college 1st thing tomorrow morning to see if I've sealed the deal. Dang, this college thing is a serious mess to me now isn't it? Why did God give me a more organized brain? At least that way, I could think better and actually do something useful.

Oh well, other than church, I finally managed to catch up on a few more episodes of "Heroes". Been meaning to finish up the season but didn't find the time to. Right now I'm glad that I did. Anyway, that about wraps up what I have achieved so far today - nothing. Kay then.. tiill later. Toodles.



P.S. A shoutout to my pillow. Yes, you got that right. My pillow. The bloody tempting item in my room that makes me want to go to bed everytime I enter my room. Gosh! My eyes were killing me and my mind was wandering today while sitting through the sermon. Note to self: Get sufficient rest before going to church.




"The origins of a man does not paint his future. It is what he does with his life that points him there."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: