Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Friends

Friends are the people that really do mean the most to me.. other than my family of course. These are the people that were sent by God to give me a helping hand, a listening ear and also a shoulder to cry on. These are the great people that were there when I needed someone to be by my side. To listen to my stories. To lighten my load. Without them, I would be lost. Aimless.. roaming the land like a zombie from the typical olden day horror flicks.

Friends - the people that moulds the lives of many others. The most influenctial group of individuals in every person's life. These are the people that either tears down or builts up one's self esteem, one's confidence and of course, every other aspect of one's life. Well, like it or not, everyone's got to have friends. No matter who you are or where you're from. You got to have them. A must have..

Anyway, thanks to this fact, I've been hanging out a whole lot more than I used to. To start off my day, I actually found the time to hang out with my long lost brothers from APIIT. Yes, this is the college I attended before this. These were the people I spent time with when I was at college. All this time I feel like I've abandoned them. So to make do of the time I have now, I decided to pay them a visit. We hung out, we ate, we bummed.. Of course, the APIIT-ans can never go without a visit to the local cyber cafe. So yes, I was there with them just gaming as usual.

Around 4 or so, I left them and headed off to Bandar Utama. There, I met up with my bestie, his wife and her bestie. Yet again we were at Starbucks Centrepoint and we bummed there and just enjoyed each other's company. We chat a little till it was time to leave. Everyone went back to their respective homes except me and my bestie.

From here, we headed off to Connaught. When we were there, we played a lil foos and just hung out even more!! Picked up Vickie and met up with Stanley. That idiot actually decided to challenge me in pool. Sadly, I was totally out of shape and couldn't shoot for nuts. So evidently, I somewhat lost to him.. eventhough he eats chickenrice since his birth. All the stupid lucky shots coming out.. gahh!! Aggitating. Whatever it is, that was pretty much how I spent my day. Wastefully.. but with friends. :D That's what matters isn't it?



P.S. A big shoutout to Mr. Rambu Van Tan. Yes you Stan! You idiot! You're one hell of a lucky bastard. Thanks for spending the day anyway. And yes, the scenery in APIIT very much improved itself since my last visit. Aight then, dog tired.. going to bed soon.. toodles..



"Friends are siblings God forgot to give us."
+>SuicidalAct<+

No comments: