Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Times of regret

The calmness of the night. The stillness of the air, it brings back memories of you. Staying over and having you right next to me. Remember waking up in the dead of night. Slowly and steadily I rise from bed just to gaze at you sleeping. The sound of your steady breathing fills the air as you sleep lie there quietly like a little child snuggled up for the night. I miss how you smell. My favorite shampoo that. The smell of your flowing hair as you walk past me. Soft and delicate, you have beautiful features that I can gaze at with love and adoration. Ohh.. how I missed you darling. What would I give to get everything back? Everything. I'm willing to try if just this once more. To be able to feel your warmth, to hold you close. To tell you everything would be alright because I'm here. That I would fight away your nightmares and to be your very own superhero. I love you honn. I really do. Missing you as always. Gosh! When would this actually end? It's been 11months but yet the feelings never changed. One small mistake took away my shot at love. A love that's different from any other. A love only YOU can give. Too many apologies were said. Too much of hurt and pain was inflicted. If only I knew better then..

P.S. I still love you.

Regret is only mistakes of the past.
+SuicidalAct+

No comments: