Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Letting go or clinging on

Many people told me to let go. I can't help myself. I can't let go of you. I can't.. It's not in me. I've tried to. I really have. I was afraid of getting hurt. I didn't want to feel pain. I let go. Now I regret, I'm scared. I'm feeling hurt right now. You're ignoring me.. I can't seem to forget about you. It's been 10 months but I still love you. You're still in my heart. Girl, what is this? Don't tell me you don't feel it too. You do don't you? You promised me you would try. That we would. There's got to be a reason why you did right? You did put in effort to contact me. To talk to me, to meet up, to catch up and to even stay over.. What is all this? I don't quite understand.. Please explain this to me.. Don't leave me hanging.. you know it hurts.. I've been hurting for so long already. Don't leave. You're already a part of me. Don't take what's me away.. I don't feel myself anymore. I feel lost and downright sad. Help me feel loved again. I need you..


I want everything but I just need you to give me something.. anything.. Don't leave me with nothing.

SuicidalAct

No comments: