Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reliving Every Moment As If It Was The First.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

I know it doesn't breakeven

I can't help myself. Falling over and over for you. I can't stop this feeling in my heart. I just want truth. To do all I can to assure that you're safe. That you won't get hurt again by anyone. But I can't do that without having you to call my own. I'm done crying over this matter. I really am. I can't do this anymore. I would still hold on no matter what. That's how much I actually put into this. I can't let go. I love you.. Mistakes made cannot be erased. I can do what I can to improve. To be better. But I need you to be there, watching and understanding that all this is for you.

Guess it's karma. You win. You broke my heart, torn it into shreds and returned it to me. It's broken beyond repair. In the end, I was the one that handed the ball over to you. It's in your court now. It can't be helped. The bottomline is, I became the loser. I need a shoulder, an ear to listen. Anything from anybody. Any takers?

Crying in the rain.. That's truly emo. Managed that today. The chilly, ice cold rain pouring down from heaven above. Washing my pain away..

P.S. I love you.

No comments: